Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.107 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

tired of feeling guilty

for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jct,

He can't rationalize his way out of what is messing up his life and yours and the children!
Fact is, your husband is an alcoholic and he must go to AA and follow that programme on a daily basis if he doesn't want to jeopardise his marriage.

You might drive him to his first meeting and stay with him as his support  and then join Al Anon yourself and find out how you can live with this massive anomaly in the lives of all four of you!

Patrick

for 16 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jct,

Welcome to our support community.  We are here to help in anyway we can.  The members can be of assistance to you by sharing their experiences and knowledge.  Enlist in the assistance of your doctor and a counselor.  You can not do this alone and seeking some professional assistance is a step in the right direction.
The program can assist you with your depression, so start slow and work your way through each session.
Let us know how we can help.

Josie, Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hello everyone,

I'm new today to this site but have been suffering from some depression, for a number of years now.  I'm 32 years old have been married for 12 years
and have two beautiful healthy boys, 5 years and 19 month.  My husband suffers from alcoholism.  He tells me he's an alcoholic
but blames it's on his
addictive personality.  He is not physically abusive in any way.  He does however say things that are hurtful or what i think to be inappropriate
for a situation.  When I talk to
him about this I feel like I am nagging him, or so he makes me believe so. I constantly feel guilty for wanting to
change his drinking habits, and all that goes with it.  
 I felt guilty making him go to counselling, and asking him to cut back on his drinking.  Which has
now gone back right to what it was before.  When I think of leaving or making him leave
until he decides what is important to him, I feel
 guilty for that too!  I am simply tired of feeling guilty, tired, sad and relying on meds to control my depression. 

Læser dennne tråd: