Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Shortness of breath 24h/day

for 6 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
¡Hello everyone!

I'm new here and so far I have found myself a bit of relief by reading some of your comments. We've got a saying in Spain which is could be translated as "two in distress makes sorrow less" but just calling dumbs to those who find relief on that.

Anywaaaaaay, I was diagnosed with GAD and panic attacks one month ago and it's been the worse month of my life so far.

I was wondering if any of you has become obssesed with their breathing till a point where you feel a constat emptiness on your chest and shortness of breath.

I've overcome other symptoms so far, a lot of of them, in fact. And I'm proud that I can let myself go whenever a panic attack is starting (even if it's the worst feeling ever). But I do not seem to find a solution to this problem. My psychiatrist has increased my dossage of Alprazolam (I think for you guys it's called Xanax) to 1.25g a day + 1g of Deanxit. However, I feel very dizzy, numb and I often have a feeling like if I was about to faint. Does anyone get those feelings too? 

I'm just seeking for people who are going or have gone through the same and can give some tips. I have even got to the point where I think that my medication might be causing it. Although my psychiatrist denies it.

Sorry for the long paragraph! And thank you all for reading me!

xx

Læser dennne tråd: