Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Hello Eveybody!

for 21 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi smudga, Thank you for responding, I was beginning to doubt that anyone would. Your messege is very comforting. I had a doctors appointment about a week ago to go over some blood work I had done, and it appears as if my thyroid is producing to much. The doctor has ordered more blood work to confirm if that is the problem. I still dont feel 100%. Still have days where I feel right on the edge of a panic attack, but I seem to be able to suppress it. The Paxil is helping alot. You are correct that I am already expecting to to have a racing heart and palpitations after I eat. I'll TRY not to worry so much about food, once again, I appreciate you response. Thanks, Ruben
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ruben, I've read about others wondering if their previoius drug use has caused their panic disorder to be what it is today. I personally don't know but my advice would be to do your best to forget about what's happened in the past and move forward. As they say the past is in the past. U can't change the past. I've read books etc where they say not to eat to much as I presume others have felt panicy like u do. It's probably a lot to do with how you are thinking. I'm thinking u probably eat a lot and then are thinking 'oh no I've eaten too much I'm gonna have a panic attack'. I used to worry about what food I had and what it would do to me. Now I just eat anything and any amounts and don't worry about it. I would c your doc aswell. There's no shame in saying u feel panicy. Panic Attacks are a proper disorder. If your doc says to just relax than he's a fool. GO c another one. CYA
for 21 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 28 years old and have just recently started having panic attacks where I was feeling chest pains, heart palpitations and feeling like I was having a heart attack. I am a recovering Methamphatamine addict, I have 4 and a half years sober. My sister also suffers from panic attacks as does my mother, My sister and I are convinced that my drug use has alot to do with my condition today. Is there anybody else out there that can confirm my suspicions, or will that just fuel my anxiety? Anyways, I have been on paxil for three weeks now and I do feel a lot better except after I eat a meal. It seems as if when I eat to much I start to feel my heart racing and pounding, is anybody else affected this way? My grandmother and father have high blood pressure and told me that it sounds like that, but I'm afraid to go to the doctor and him just tell me that Im panicing, Gotta go, hope some one can help......

Læser dennne tråd: