Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

?hormone related

for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kylie, yes I've read that hormonal changes plays a part with getting panic attacks.
for 21 år siden 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi there kylie. I do believe that hormones can play a great deal towards panic attacks and so on. I am on the pill and i have to switch my brand often for medical reasons and i find that i go through a period of adjustment with my hormones. I tend to get more attacks until my hormones level off. Have you discussed this with your doctor? And if not maybe you should. Do you find that you were better when you were on the pill and if so can you go back on it? I think that the best bet would be to discuss it with your OBGYN or family doctor. ;)
for 21 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think I have had symptoms of anxiety for about ten years now (avoidance behaviours) but the panic attacks only started 10 months ago which coincides with the time I went off the oral contraceptive pill. Does anyone think hormonal changes can affect levels of anxiety? I would appreciate any replies.

Læser dennne tråd: