Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Gaining a sense of control: Baking

for 8 år siden 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I watched a situation comedy which described "stress baking" as something people do when under pressure. Personally, I'd rather not bake at all, but it's necessary to treat myself, and moderation is my practise. A peach pie seemed to work out, and I froze it, keeping the filling. I used canned peaches.
for 8 år siden 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm the opposite.  Most of the recipes I have are from family/friends...and they call for "a bit" of this or "some" of that.  I need exact amounts...I read the ingredients/amounts at least twice...none of this ambiguous stuff!!  Too stressful!
for 8 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That makes sense to me hugs. I think cooking and baking are great ways to relax for some people. Whatever works for you is a great idea!

Ashley, Health Educator
for 8 år siden 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Made chocolate veggie brownies, no cholesterol, no wheat. no salt. Used dutch cocoa.
Continuing the low cholesterol diet.

Davit
for 8 år siden 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wonder why, after a stressful day, I'd really want to bake? Maybe because the need to be precise gives me a sense of focus, distracting me from all the things I can't control? I'm so indecisive, a recipe seems to be a way to get control...anybody follow this?

Læser dennne tråd: