Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Happy Mother's Day

for 17 år siden 0 292 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My 17-year-old daughter (the one that was screaming profanity at me earlier this week) said this to me last night: "I don't know if I've told you this already or not, but thank you." [i]For what? [/i]I asked. "For quitting smoking. You have no idea how much it meant to me that you quit smoking." Kids - they have the capacity to truly amaze. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 131 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,955 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $393 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
for 17 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mom's do make a difference, especially those here setting a great example for their children :) Have a great day! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
for 17 år siden 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok you guys you got the tears streaming...lol....ok..one of my precious babies did a school poem.... My mother...the last line.... "This brave adult who quit smoking, is my mother"......tear drop falling----that's me? That's how my baby sees me!?! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 368 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
for 17 år siden 0 238 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady & Laughing, kids catch you off guard & say the sweetest things. Your kids comments are so genuine & that's why I love little kids, they tell it like it is. My son is 16 now, so he's outgrown his 'You are the best Mum in the world' or ' You are the most beautiful Mum in the world' but he has told me lately that he's proud of me for quitting. WOW, I have the admiration of a teenager. HA, didn't think that was possible. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,010 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $324.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
for 17 år siden 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I posted this to the ashkickers...but i figured I should have put it here instead!!! i got a really cool mother's day card from my son..i wish i could post it..you'd all love it... he drew a picture of me...and then it says... my favorite thing about my mom is that she stopped smoking... in a bubble out of my mouth it says... I'm not buying anymore cigarettes!!! I laughed out loud!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 584 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $103.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
for 17 år siden 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Mother's Day to all our Smoke Free Moms!!!! As a mom, the best compliments on changes since quitting have come from my children. What are some of the things your kids have said since you quit? I have a couple that quickly come to mind. 1. Early in my quit, I was yelling like a lunatic at the kids, they were looking at me like I was insane. I said "Wouldn't you guys rather I smoke than yell and be like this?" These little people said "Yell away Lady! Just don't smoke" 2. My son, stepson, and I were all at the beach. I was in the water with them, which I rarely did (can't smoke in the ocean) and these two boys looked at me and said I was prettier since I quit smoking. This comment came out of no where! The greatest one of all??? My 5 year old doesn't even remember his mom smoking!!!!!!! How about some of the rest of you smoke free mom's? What do your kids say about you??? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 680 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,607 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2380 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 61 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Læser dennne tråd: