Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Come in and say hello...

for 16 år siden 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome gumdrop! I am new here also.. my quit wa 2/11 but actually quit at noon on 2/10. I kept telling myself that my body would be nicotine free. ( i belivev I read that the nicotine is out of your body after 4 days). I went out today and weeded .. I was not out of breath after a few weeds. Someone else here said when you really want a cigarette .. and you get past it. give yourself a small reward. a couple bites of something.... Most everyone around me are non-smokers. They are all thrilled I am quitting .. But it is nice here because people understand the "urges [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/11/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
for 16 år siden 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DL... I know how hard this has been for you. I watched as you got yourself ready for your quit, and how you've adjusted to your new life without cigarettes. Pretty cool, huh? The advice you're giving to the "newbies" is pretty amazing. We are non-smokers!! Now we are in control. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 112 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,480 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $705.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
for 16 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gumdrop! Welcome and good for you for pushing forward and getting in there! Lean on us and use the knowledge to better improve you strategies :) Josie, Health Educator

Læser dennne tråd: