Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

blood pressure and panic

for 21 år siden 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thanks to both of you for your response. jamie i am on clonazapam .5 at nighttime and half a tablet in the a m which is not a whole lot. i used to be on ativan and it really helped. but my dr. wanted to simplify my meds as i was taking the clonazapam at night and the other during the day as needed. i am so thankful for this sight and have just started my lessons. thanks again to both of you
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All is cool! I once read a book (can't recall title) which eased my mind about this topic. I made notes. The book said: The physical symptoms are not directly damaging to your health. This is an important part to grasp as one of the greatest fears for panic sufferers is that the attacks themselves are doing them harm.
for 21 år siden 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know I€™ve wondered what the stress of these attacks has on long-term health. And what meds are you on?
for 21 år siden 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i had a really rough day yesterday. woke up at 4:30 am with a panic attack.tried to ignore it but wouldnt go away. got up and took my pill. still would not go away so took another one. my heart beat was 140 and blood pressue was up plus all that goes with it. they say you cant die from them but isnt it extremely hard on your heart and body? starting to wonder if my meds need to be changed. i was dreading getting up this a m afraid of having another one. the one yesterday stayed with me most of the day. my stomach from my bellybutton across my left side gets a very nervous feeling and it reallybothers me. anyone else have this? well heres hoping for a panis free day for all of us.

Læser dennne tråd: