Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

2024-05-20 2:50 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.758 emner i 47.059 indlæg

160.770 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Symptom monitoring exposure

for 6 år siden 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I was thinking that too! Evander, did you try out Ashley's suggestion? anything to share? I am interested!

for 7 år siden 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Evander25,

Great questions. Developing and exposure plan for internal sensations can be a bit tricky. I encourage you to move ahead to session 7. In session 7 you will learn about interoceptive exposure and this is perfectly crafted for the type of anxiety you are experiencing. Have a look and let us know what you think and what you plan to do.

Great work on getting through session 6 and putting so much thought into this - this will serve you!

Ashley, Health Educator
for 7 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just finished section 6 and the part about "Symptom Monitoring" causing anxiety really resonated with me. I find myself constantly monitoring my body for discomfort which leads to anxiety when I inevitably find some minor irritation that is out of my control. The text suggested that "you may want to develop an exposure plan that’ll challenge symptom monitoring." 

I'm having trouble envisioning what that will look like. Should I specifically think about the symptoms for periods of time? Should I force myself not to think about the symptoms for periods of time? Anyone have any insight into this type of exposure? 

Thanks

Læser dennne tråd: