Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Panic during workout gym and after finished

for 10 år siden 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
agua

This is normal and you handled it well.

Davit
for 10 år siden 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just to mentioned that level of panic during and after the workout have been suprisingly decreasing, using the program. Last day, at middle of my workout, suddently I remember that I usually have panic attacks in that situation. I become nervous, next I made a physical symptom check, and have nonne. I get worried, I stranged that everithing is fine, "I´m not used to be like this", "this can not be true", "this must be the silent before the storm". Fortunatley everithing continued fine and I could finished my workout well.
I would like to know if this happen with more people, becoming nervous just because everithing is fine. I so used to my rotine of catastrofic feeling all the time for so may years, that I get also afraid, or with a foot behind, to live in a diferent way, healthy way. I feel that is a place that I never been as an adult person. But I´ll continue fighting for it.
Thank you with the alert :)
for 10 år siden 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
agua

I agree with Ashley, Please don't skip. Read it but do the whole program so you are prepared when you do get that far. There is a lot of work to do first if you want it to work. 

Davit.
for 10 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I wouldn't suggest skipping. It is best to work up to that session.

If you are curious, you could always take a quick peek though

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi, I´m starting with point 1 and 2. I´ll skip to simulating panic and give a try.
for 10 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Agua,

The entire program can help you. The sessions on simulating panic I think with be especially helpful for you. Exposure to feeling your heart beat rapidly will help. Have you had a chance to check out the program yet? Any questions so far?

Ashley, Health Educator
I forgot to mention, that after arriving at home, symptons of losing control rised and I had to take medication. It tooked around 1 hour to feel normal again.
I love to do gym workouts. But when I go from low intensity to moderate intensity, heart starts beeting stronger (I know it´s normal), but it remindes me the feelings when I´m having a panic attack and I associate with that. I think "Oh my God, please don´t start a panic attack again", and I do all the workout (around an hour) being alert. Today I could start and finished my workout program and I felt proud, although I was all hour controling my thoughts replacing with "It´s normal heart beat strong, it´s normal lack of breath, etc...). But when I´m going to home, afraid increase, because I already had a panic atack after gym that lasts 4 hours, and I had to go to urgency. Till then I´m afraid of repeating that episod. 
It´s really important for me, to not give up of something I love to do, because of my problem. I would like to know if there is any advice that I can deal better with this specific situation. Thank you very much for your attention.

Læser dennne tråd: