Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

fear

for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trust me Rst u aint the only one who feels like that. There are kazillions of people who are/have going through those feelings. I have had the thoughts myself that I have some major disease. YOUR ARE NOT ALONE!
for 21 år siden 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
been through many docs, i feel like theyre all the same. cause they dont feel what i feel. think theyre givin up on me:) the worst thing is its affecting me emotionally.
for 21 år siden 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I hear you all the way it sounds like you have the same kind of panic attacks I have. Do you go to the doc's alot to? Are you aol or im?
for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome, Rst. If you read other posts in the forums, you'll discover that you're not alone with this complaint. If you sign up for the free panic program you'll find some practical help with this. Nice to have you with us.
for 21 år siden 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi my name is rt, did some search on the net and found this site. am 24, male and have been scared, anxious, sad, name it i think ive got it all. what bothers me the most is that i am weak at times, weak to do anything...im scared that i might have a heart attack, cancer, name any killer disease and i easily get paranoid with it, so does my body. i guess this caused me to be scared alone by myself. am scared of drivin or leavin the house alone. it has been affecting me emotionally. been through many doctors but every test was ok. now im under atenolol 50 mg and rivotril for my anxiety bouts i guess. i just cant get it off my mind!!! if something hurts in my body there goes my attack. i dont want to be dependent on taking this meds...am i going berzerk??? anyone with the same problem as mine??? help...

Læser dennne tråd: