Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

A new fear

for 21 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEY YOUR NOT ALONE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DONT LET IT MANIFEST IT SELF FOR YEARS AND YEARS,,,I WAITED ABOUT 3 YEARS AND IT ONLY GOT WORSE...I DEVELOPED A GENERALIZED ANXIETY AND SEVERE HYPOCHONDRIA ...GET TO YOU PHYSICIAN AND DONT BE EMBARESSED TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION...THEN YOU WILL GET ON THE PATH TO RECOVERY... GOOD LUCK VINNY
for 21 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b]Text[/b][i]Text[/i] Hi there my name is Marie im a 32 year old mother of four and i have been suffering from panic attacks for eight years now, so your not on your own
for 21 år siden 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You sound exactly as I felt about 10 weeks ago. It is horrible, you feel like the only person in the world who feels like it. Hopefully now you've had a few replies you know that you are not alone, you can recover, and most of all you are NOT going mad. Getting better is very difficult to do on your own, which is why this site is so good, follow the 12 week programme, CBT helps a lot, speak to your doctor, take medication if he thinks it necessary, don't feel stigmatised by it, talk to close friends, get as informed as you can, and you will recover, HONESTLY. Take care Sue
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dan man let me also re-assure u that u aint going bannanas. I've feared this on many a time and guess what? I aint ever gone nuts, and now that I am recovering I realise that I never can. Whilst panic attacks usually start with people in there early 20's they can start at any age. I read about a guy who was in his 60's when he first had them. You'll be a better stronger person when u get over your bout.
for 21 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dan Take a deep breath & listen carefully - you are not going nuts, neither are you losing control. (Remember that it is the people who think they are losing control, who never are). Instead, you have just become an honoured member of the worldwide anxiety club. The initiation into the club can be absolute hell, the subscription fees for staying in it are also a bit stiff, but I have to tell you that when you graduate you feel on top of the world - life never was better. (Remember back in the midst of time when you were in kindergarten and anyone over the age of 20 was an archaelogical find - amazing how quickly you got to 20 wasn't it - graduating from this club is just the same). If you need someone to offload too, my e-mail is james_a@mtn.co.za In the interim, believe me you are not going nuts! Take care Amanda
for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Dan. Welcome to the site and to the group. First of all, let me assure you that fear of losing one's mind is quite common qith Panic attacks. If you read through the posts here, you'll see you're not alone in feeling this way. Our site offers some feww tools to help you. The panic program is a 12-session program to help you improve your situation. If you are not currently being treated for this, I would suggest you take the Anxiety test and print it out for your doctor's visit. That what it was designed for, not to diagnose, but to help you discuss things with your doctor and to assis him in making a diagnosis.
for 21 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
im 35 and am experienceing panic attacks for the first time in my life. why is this happening to me now? im so terrified that i am loosing my mind...loosing control i feel like i am going to loose everything thats important..

Læser dennne tråd: