Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

New and need advice

for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Laila! You've taken the first step. Perhaps you can begin talking to people by posting once a day as a reply to a post or by adding a new message? Just remember that there are others here just like yourself who may be a littly shy to post. I'm sure if you do this, others will be inspired to follow too.
for 21 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, My name is Laila. my doctor told me to come to this site and talk to other ppl that feel the same way i do. u c im afraid to go out and be with ppl. i have panic attaks and feel very bad about them. it was very scary when i first got them and it is scary to get them. im not good at talking about myself. my doc said this would be a good place to come and that talking to ppl like me would help me get better. well thanks for listening. love laila
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Howdy Liz. I don't take paxil myself but I thought I'd say that some medications work better for some than others. I tried a couple of different meds before settling on the one I'm on. And I hope u realise that suicide is not the answer. No matter how bad u feel now u can get better. I was diagnosed with severe panic disorder a couple of years ago and have since improved heaps. Ciao!
for 21 år siden 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi. I was trying to understand Paxill CR a little better when I came across this site. In my research, I have found that I have more questions than answers. I went on Paxill CR because I was having problems sleeping and major panic attacks where I felt like I would never be able to breathe again. It scared me. I tried counseling but my counsler was a huge joke. Anyway I went to my doctor and they gave me Paxill CR to try. 12.5 mg wasn't enough to help me. So they upped my dosage. Now I feel like an emtional wreck and i don't know what to do. When I sleep I want to sleep forever and other nights I can't seem to shut my brain off. I don't know if it is the Paxill or what. Any advice would be great. Thank you. (I am also scared because I just found out that a friend of my family committed suicide while she was on Paxill.)

Læser dennne tråd: