Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Hello

for 12 år siden 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hello Matt T.

Welcome to the program and support group..It sounds like you've got a good headstart on cbt..I am glad to see you have joined us in the group here. This is a great program. I look forward to hearing more from you soon...

Red...
for 12 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tomp,

Welcome to our support community and thank you for introducing yourself. There is an extreme amount of assistance and guidance here, so take the time to look around.  The program, tips and tools are very beneficial, designed by doctors, and very supportive.

Start slow, do your homework and ask questions!

We are ready to assist you in any way we can!

Josie, Health Educator
for 12 år siden 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
just more thinking.....usually when i go out i always have a contingency plan. for example...i am in a setting like a party, i think if I have an issue, i can step outside for a moment, let it pass and then come back to the party. If I am driving, I can pull over and wait, call my wife etc. I try to remind myself that I have options because anxiety and panic tricks you into thinking I have no options. Another thing that helps is "so what?"...I spent alot of time in "what if"? but move towards so what....

Back in 2010, I missed out on alot of great things like weddings, parties etc because of panic. I couldn't even go to the grocery store with my wife or out to eat in a restaurant with the family. It was a huge issue, I went out on disability for a time and eventually lost my job while on disability which was very difficult for my family as I was the only one working (my wife is stay at home mom). Recovery has taken longer than I thought and I am grateful for my wife who is very patient! 
for 12 år siden 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,

I am a new member to this site as of about 10 minutes ago. My wife found this site tonight and I thought it looked helpful. I was diagnosed in the summer of 2010 as having panic disorder with agoraphobia. I have made alot of progress over the past year and half through CBT, exposure therapy and seeing a Psych. I also have done extensive reading on the subject which has helped as well. I was basically housebound for about a month and over time began to be able to go out again though at times it was hard.

I do recognize that I still need a bit more work just on being alone by myself, driving alone and getting back to work (unemployed). I know that putting a time frame on complete recovery isn't a good idea and that one day at a time is best. I am not sure what else to say. I hope this site is helpful and I can help others. Thanks,

Matt T. 

Læser dennne tråd: