Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Social Anxiety

for 18 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jane. Thanks for sharing your experience with the other members. We can all learn from each other and we can use this as essential knowledge :) Keep Strong, Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
for 18 år siden 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I find it easier to deal with social anxiety when I'm with a close friend i.e. if I'm at a party with many people, I stick with my close friend, who of course I find easy to talk to. This helps me get over my nerves at the beginning, so that I can slowly warm up to other people and feel less shy talking to them, especially if they join into a conversation I'm having with my friend. I've learned to accept the fact that not everyone is instantly comfortable in social settings, and that you have to allow your mind a chance to relax and warm up to those around you. It helps if you talk to people about very general things i.e. TV shows, movies, because you have a better chance of hitting common ground, and feeling comfortable talking to people you don't know well. My social anxiety has definitely improved over the years as I've learned these tactics for speaking to others. I really hope this helps. :)
for 19 år siden 0 222 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Liquid! Have you started the CBT program offered here? I have social anxiety also. The only thing that has helped me break out of this is by doing exposure work and forcing myself to be around people. The only advice I can give you is to force yourself to be around people and keep doing it until you prove to yourself that there is no danger. It takes time but you can do it! The one thing I do when I'm feeling anxious is to keep telling myself over and over again I can do this, I am strong, I am ok. Try the CBT program if you haven't started it yet. It will help you break through your social anxiety.
for 19 år siden 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
im not sure how to deal with this issue i am doing CBT with my therapist and its an issue i have to deal with but right now im working on some other things but i will let you know how i get on when i begin working on it.I think i have a problem with it because i have very little confidence within myself and i want everyone to like me i want everyone to be happy and i fear criticism i do enough of that to myself :( take care. Lulu..
for 19 år siden 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What do you do to help yourself deal with social anxiety (excluding meds)? It's difficult for me to deal with this, so any helpful advice will be greatly appreciated.

Læser dennne tråd: