Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

i feel stolen

for 19 år siden 0 110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there. Isn't it natural for people who hang out together to have the same likes? If you feel like people are copyiog you or following your lead, you should be proud that they consider you such a big influence in their lives, and probably think you'Re cool enough to want to imitate. The fact that they'Re sharing the same likes doesn't take anything away from you or your identity. People don't have to know that "you were the first to have discovered" a band or whatever, chances are, someone else in the world also knew about it and likes it as well. Sharing these things doesn't make you any less unique :)
for 19 år siden 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I dont really think i understand fully what you mean about people stealing things like music and such as i believe its there for all to enjoy unless its your own written music??Most friends have the same likes and interests so its only natural for them to do and say some things that you like dont you think??Let me know what you think.Take care. Lulu..
for 19 år siden 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel like everyone's stealing from me. My ideas, my music... everything I adore.. I feel it's being taken away from me. People are stealing the things I love. Today, I saw a friend's away message with a lyric of a band I love... I doubt she even listens to them, probably just picked up a line and used it. I don't know, people steal my likes, that's how i feel. That sounds foolish. I'm afraid to say anything that means something to me, in fear people will take it for their own. I don't think I can trust anybody but my close family. Oy, I don't know what to do anymore, I can't trust anybody else with what I say.. and I'm truely alone in this, I'm within myself. =/ sorry for the rant.

Læser dennne tråd: