Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

vitamins for anxiety

for 12 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Brad,

We can't give medical advice or advice on supplements but I think it is a good idea to look into all your options for treatment. If you have concerns about the reaction of the vitamins you are taking you may want to talk to a pharmacist or doctor.

Ashley, Health Educator
for 12 år siden 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for the information. I will give it a shot! :)
for 12 år siden 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Brad,

I take Vitamin B Complex and Omega 3 Fish Oil and it helps.  Also, Vitamin D/Calcium are supposed to help with anxiety as well.  I just take one dose daily of each and it works for me.  I also take Vitamin C, Vitamin E and a Multivitamin and 81 mgs. of aspirin.  For me, I notice a difference, that I feel much better when I take them and I feel off when I don't.  Vitamins can't hurt you and will not make you worse.  A friend told me once, that Lemon Balm tea is calming also.  Regarding the vitamins I take, just take the ones you feel comfortable with or try taking one or two different kinds. Some people swear by them, some people say they don't notice a difference, but you'll be fine whatever you decide to do. 

Shari
for 12 år siden 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today my girlfriend sent me to go buy some items a store that sold natural health products. A task in its own was just making it there, but I know I must continue to work at things. Anyways, I was in there and was speaking with a nice lady when for some reason I mentioned I have an anxiety disorder. She told me that taking Vitamin B, C & Omega Pills could help with some of the anxiety. She then informed me that anxiety can quickly deplete those levels in your body, and that they can help fight the anxiety.

Is this something worth trying? Can it hurt or make things worse (how I don't know)?

Thanks

Læser dennne tråd: