Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Day 5

for 12 år siden 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done michelle on being smoke free for 5 days same time as me hang in there will get easier find this site very helpful and everyone so friendly and supportive which means a lot
for 12 år siden 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Michelle,   I'm in You're corner,   and You can do this,   When I first joined the SSC,  I kind of laughed and said to myself,  Oh Sure,  after 40 years of smoking,  You are going to tell me how to quit,  Yeow,  sure You are,  But after 10 or so People told me,  If I Can Do The Quit,  Then So Can You,'''   These People on this Website were like my Teacher,  and told me the Do's and the Don'ts,   and They like told me to Follow Them,   and I was on this Website Everyday,   always wanting more knowledge and support,   and it was like the game,  ''Follow The Leader,''   Now,  I'm almost a Leader with close to 9 years smoke free,   I would like to say,   ''I Did It My Way,'''   But Golly Gee I had a lot of help,   and They are right here waiting for You,   You just have to reach out Michelle,  and take there Hand,   and say Help Me,  and they will come in droves,   Good Luck to You Friend,   And Never Give Up,   Moonbeam
for 12 år siden 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Michelle! 5 days is a big deal. Quitting while surrounded by smokers or living with a smoker is tough but it can be done. Hang in there and keep up the great attitude

Læser dennne tråd: