Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.764 emner i 47.064 indlæg

161.037 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: SWK679Learning, Number777, cbtelearning, Suder47, JJuarbe

Getting Support

for 17 år siden 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a second hand co-worker. She works in another department but we run into each other in the hallways. She used to be located close to my desk and would be privy to my periodic "checking my car" when I would go smoke. I would tell my boss that I was going to check on my car. I said it with a wink and she knew where I was going, the smoking area was in the garage. One day this co-worker approached me very sweetly. This was probably last Feburary. She confided that she was an ex-smoker and had not had a cigarette in a little over a year at that point. She didn't say I should quit or anything judgmental. That's all she said about it. She just said it like she understood. Today I finally felt confident enough to at least justify a good try at this quit that I confided in her that I am 15 days into my quit. She gave me a big smile of surprise and then grabbed my hand and said quietly that I should come to her and talk if I ever wanted to in case I ever got the shakes and wanted a cigarette. I thanked her warmly and moved on. It's my experience that people want to be supportive, maybe I'm just lucky to have sweet people around me, maybe I'm just a big mouth and the squeeky wheel gets the oil - I don't know. I do believe there might be additional resources if you go looking for them. I do know that I'm glad I told her. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
for 17 år siden 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know how you feel IMA, I didnt tell anybody until after 3 days at work. Once I did, I knew I had arrived and there was no turning back. It is nice to have support at work as well as home. If I started to smoke I would have absolutley non-one to blame it on......Well I guess I could blame the dog....it's taken the blame for worse :eg: Have a good one Imallclear...You are good people! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 555 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $124.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
for 17 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Imallclear, What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it with us. You are lucky to have such great additional support at the office. Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team

Læser dennne tråd: