Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

When You´re Not Allowed Therapy

for 9 år siden 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks.
for 10 år siden 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Megski84,

You keep coming here. You read, then reread each section again. You do the homework. I personally know the experience of emotional, mental and verbal abuse. They are huge contributors to anxiety/panic as you're always walking on eggshells. You have to get better for you. I have recently joined this site and it has been the best help, guidance and support along with the books I have read and am still reading. I don't know what type of emotional abuse you are suffering from, there are several types, but you have to be strong for yourself. You can and will get better with support persons in your life. Find a friend who you can confide in or a close family member to be a support person for you. Keep coming here and don't give up on helping yourself to get better emotionally. 

JayDee
for 10 år siden 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Megski84, 

What do you mean when you say you are not allowed therapy?  One option for you is to work through the program available to you on this site.  I'm glad you reached out to us.  Please post often to let us know what you are doing.  
Vincenza, Health Educator
for 10 år siden 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What do you do when you are worsening and you're not allowed therapy or to attend therapy and you are emotionally abused? 

Læser dennne tråd: