Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

depression or sick?

for 17 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DOCTORS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF RASH IT IS??
for 17 år siden 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've had those symptoms as well. The weak, sluggish and feeling down part is the depression, I think, but the nausea and then the hives I put down to the extreme stress. It's not uncommon to feel nauseous from stress, but I was surprised at the hives. Same as for you, littlecookie, I had just a couple here and a couple there, but I'm 44 and have never had hives before. It was as if my body was screaming at me to pay it some attention before I completely burnt out. The hives went away in a couple of weeks without me actually doing anything to alleviate the stress -- I was too far into the flaming tailspin to do anything anyway except crash and burn -- but I really do think it's the body crying for help (if allergy has been ruled out). Hope this helps.
for 18 år siden 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there. I don't know about breaking out in hives due to depression, but feeling sick is common . . . at least for me. When I was much younger than I am now (18 or so) and long, long before being diagnosed with MDD and GAD, I was nauseated every day and was prescribe Xanax. The stomach aches were nothnig more than a symptom of anxiety. Aches and pains are also very common among people with depression. I read somewhere that 40% of emergency room visits involving patients who believed they were having a heart attack turned out to suffering from symptoms of anxiety and panic (including shortness of breath, dizziness, seeing spots, sweating). I was one of those people about a year ago and the pain was very real. Of course, this doesn't mean anyone should dismiss physical symptoms as simply a product of anxiety, but only to point out that depression and anxiety effect us both mentally AND physically. Take care of yourself. Caiman
for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi littlecookie, Depression can have various effects on the body. Fellow members will be responding soon, but please be sure to discuss this concern with your doctor/health care provider. Casey _________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, I have been dealing with depression for 20 years. Been to theripists on and off for that long. Right now I am at the worst point it seems. I was wondering with depression and panic attacks if a person can start feeling totally sick at stomache, weak and really feel down. I have noticed small (circle, raised and flat at top) red bumps only a few in different areas. like one or 2 on my arm and 3 or 4 on legs and 1 or 2 on tummy. Could it be hives? I was just wondering if a bad case of depression can lead to thoes symptoms.

Læser dennne tråd: