Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.829 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

Update ; just checking in!

for 17 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lydster, Thank you so much for sharing your experience and success with us. We can all learn from one another and each experience can help us through :) Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 17 år siden 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all! It's been a little while since I've been to the boards here. I thought I would give an update in case anyone was wondering... I'm doing well! In a nutshell, I've been taking Effexor (150 mg a day) for the past four weeks, and I honestly feel fantastic. In fact, I feel so good that I am almost suspicious of it, but I think it's all for real. I am still working through the program here, and it has helped me tremendously as well. I find that with being on an antidepressant again, I am now able to really absorb and put into practice the lessons in the program. I have read the comments about experiences with Effexor. Definitely, these meds are powerful. For me, Effexor seems to be just great. I hope it lasts, and I hope if/when I do come off it, it goes well. I was on Prozac for many years, I think eventually it just stopped working for me - but I did alright on Prozac. I had tried Zoloft once, and for me it was terrible! It just goes to show you, different things work differently for each of us. I am just so thankful that I have found, at least for now, something that works so well for me. Honestly I cannot remember when I have ever felt this good - I will savour it while it lasts, and hope it lasts a good long while! So.. if you are struggling with finding the right med and the right dose, well try to hang in there. Believe me, I know how very hard it is. Just because I'm feeling good, doesn't mean I'm gone from here - I love this place, it is SO great to have a community of folks who understand what it feels like. But since I haven't been around as much, I thought I would post to say 'hi'. I think of you all often, and I hope and pray that you are getting through.. best wishes from Lydster

Læser dennne tråd: