Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.760 emner i 47.060 indlæg

160.793 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

creative writing...

for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AND ...

Kera, pls express it.  let me know how it feels for you. let me know how it "works" inside...
for 16 år siden 0 35 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Wildcat!
I enjoyed your writing.  I tend to identify well with animals, too.  Serenity in nature, remembering that I, too, am a part of it.  Thank you.
for 16 år siden 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wildcat, This is a great analogy of your lifestyle. More of us should take some time to reflect on your likes and dislikes and needs and wants. Thanks for sharing your writing with us. Members, please feel free to share a little bit about yourselves here too. Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi gang ... i though of something and need to let it "live" I am cat. I am a large feline. I have my kittens and they come first. I can be firce and fragile. I do not understand everything in the world, but I am familiar with survival on my teritory. I am territorial. This physical space is mine. This emotional boundery is mine. I need like all other creture alive need; nourishment, shelter, sleep. I chose a long time ago my behavior... I am mostly solitary. I have my immediate family, and a small circle of other family members. I do not share well, so I do not have a pack of distant relatives and friends. I am not canine. I am a large carnivore, and know that things are hunted and others are hunters. There is an order to the universe. I am within that order and I not fight against it. I cannot swim against a current. I can attack but fear an injury so I tend towards defense and flight. I prefer to hide and be discrete. Survival and flourishing as closely intertwined that I do not dwell on the thread that separates the two. I live in my world. There are days the social groomings and interactions are pleasant. There are days when everyone rubs my fur the wrong way. I calmly walk away to stretch out in the sun and enjoy the peace and energy of the universe around my. I am cat.

Læser dennne tråd: