Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

The Bad, The Ugly and the Good

for 15 år siden 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goofy,

A change in enviroment can do little wonders, sounds like you enjoyed yourself in Florida!  Sorry about the structural damages to you home and I hope the electricity has returned to your son's home.  Despite this horrible disaster, it's great that you remain resilient .  Hope many more vacations are in your future!

Stay positive,

Karen, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, some of you may not know it but KY, USA and my town was hit by a very bad ice storm.  That's the bad.  It got ugly with no power, water, etc for 7 days for me, 6 days for my grandmother and my son still doesn't have it.  About 3 days into it, with 15 people living in one house, no access to food, money, or gas, kerosene, or other fuels (closest place over 1 hour away)....I said.....Let's go to Florida.  We left last Thursday and got back today.  Wow!  I needed that - a vacation - it was unplanned, unscripted but a great time, didn't spend much money, took in Disney World with the 2 year old granddaughter and the 98 year old grandmother, my son and his wife.  Rented a condo, did a bit of shopping.  And took both (granddaughter and grandmother) to see the Atlantic ocean for the 2nd time each!  What a wonderful trip, I feel alive, refreshed, renewed and you know the material things here (damage to house, all refrigerated food perished - it ain't nothing).  lol, more ugly - I had bills when I got home.  lol Life back to the old grindstone and I may actually be looking forward to it.  I hope that we can get my son's electricity on - there were 700,000 people in KY without electricity.  It's been declared a National Disaster.  I know it's horrible.....but my success is feeling alive, renewed, refreshed and planning another vacation soon! 

Læser dennne tråd: