Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.842 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: iloveludlow, maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991

Got served with divorce papers...

for 18 år siden 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had it happen to me but it was after 31 years of marriage. I don't know if you want to hear this but you have to struggle through it and it does get better. You know there is saying'"Give up-that's despair. Let go- you are in control." Live your life, hug your child and enjoy the sunshine. There is life after loss.
for 18 år siden 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi back2beach i can relate with the fact that your daughter is what keeps you going my kids are what keep me going.My husband and i barely talk anymore usually its only about the kids he dosnt understand whats going on with me and im sure he dosnt care either way.I know with my last 2 pregnancies my husband and i were at loggerheads with each other we were sleeping in seperate rooms and all that but after i had my girls we went back to some sort of normality.Then i was diagnosed with postpartum depression now 12mths down the road i have anxiety/depression/ocd and agoraphobia as a result.I am trying so hard to recover but it feels like one step forward 2 steps back.I am going to learn meditation hopefully that will teach me how to relax maybe you could go to a class when your daughter is with her father.Take up a hobby that you could concentrate on when shes not there that way it would help take your mind of your loneliness.Gabbi.
for 18 år siden 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My husband had me served with divorce papers out of the blue last month. He said I was impossible to deal with when I was pregnant and had decided to divorce me then, but he stuck around for a while so he wouldn't be considered a total jerk. Our daughter is almost 2 years old. I feel so... deceived, dissapointed, dissilusioned, that someone I thought loved and supported me throughout pregnancy and postpartum depression has wanted to leave me for over 2 years and I was clueless! I am trying to start over again, new home, new town, trying to get a new job and maybe even make a new friend, but it is so hard and there is just so much to do it's hard to do anything! Thankfully my postpartum depression is over, but I have been depressed since childhood and struggling with it in therapy and on meds on and off for the last 10 years. Do you think it will ever get better/easier? I used to think so but now I am losing hope. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the love I have for my daughter and her love and need for me. Now she spends 3 days and 2 nights with my soon to be ex, and on the nights I'm alone the depression is the worst. Anybody out there have any similar experiences or encouraging words? I could sure use them. Thanks for listening to (reading) my story.

Læser dennne tråd: