Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

loosing it!

for 16 år siden 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That made me smile! thank you. I broke up with my boyfriend last night. He's not supportive and he keeps saying that the depression is in my head and I'm just lazy not depressed. I need to be surrounded by people who are supportive and accept me for this. So I feel a little relieved today, not too much but a little. I also started anti-depressants today and I hope my day will come where it will be my turn. I'm just trying to think of today and only today, not christmas or new years or where I'm going to be in a month from now.
for 16 år siden 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kelsey!! Hang on to us, we are here for you!!! It's not easy is it? To see all these people happy, wishing you were like them and wishing that everything was different? The time will come, not today, maybe not tomorrow, or in the next few weeks even, but it will come. Hang on to that feeling, that it will be your turn. It's just that you are being pushed to the back of the line now. What can we do for you to make you smile???!!! I can sing for you but, I have to warn you, I sing terribly. :p
i just see all of these people around me so happy with significant others and mine just can't understand what i'm going through and be here for me. plus the only "friends" i had are flaunting their happy relationships in front of me since they've turned their backs on me. It's just all getting to me today!
for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kelsey, Maybe a quick break to give you a few minutes on your own will help? Hang in there. Deep breaths to relieve that tension. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
for 16 år siden 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang on Kelsey ! It doesn't sound ridiculous .. your hamster gave you unconditional love .. that is a beautiful thing... it is ok to greave the loss of someone/something that you love... What do you mean "punished for a mistake you made"? What are you feeling punished for? Ignore the other people right now... lower your head over your keyboard and pretend to be onthe phone .. that is what I do when I am going to lose it at work ... We are here ....
This might sound stupid but my hamster died yesturday and now I can't even hold myself together. I'm at work right now ready to crack. If one person does something I don't like. Everybody around me is in love and happy and i'm being punished for a mistake I made and i HATE myself for it. I just want to be happy but i see everyone around me and i just want to disappear!!! Today is NOT A GOOD DAY!!!!!!

Læser dennne tråd: