Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

I don't want to go!

for 14 år siden 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goofy,

I am glad you had a good time and your right it does help when people are encouraging.  He sounds like a really good guy and a keeper for sure.

Red
for 14 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for sharing this with us Goofy.

It sounds like this was a good experience for you.  What did you gain from this experience? Next time how will you view a similar situation?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 14 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I got an invitation to go to a New Year's Eve party.  Not a real party party but to spend a couple of days with the man I am seeing and some mutual friends at their house.  I woke up dizzy (again) on New Year's Eve.  My friend came to pick me up and I was already packed and ready to go from the night before.  I didn't want to go.  I was dizzy and having a pity party.  He insisted I get over feeling sorry for myself, had a serious discussion regarding this and since we were staying there and they are good friends, insisted they would understand.  I knew I wouldn't feel good and didn't feel like sitting up and didn't want to ride the 45 minutes to their house, blah blah blah.  I thought I could drive up the next day.  With his encouragement I went.  I had to lay down a bit; but I had fun despite my dizziness, navigated their house well and didn't get sympathy (which I feared would be the case) but got empathy.  I knew we were staying until Saturday and thank goodness my dizziness was only one day this time - once again!!!!!!!!  Sometimes we just need a little encouragement to overcome and a designatd driver even if we don't drink!!!!

Læser dennne tråd: