Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

ocd

for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jaime, if your looking in the back seat means you're turning your attention away from the road to the point of putting yourself or others at risk, then that is indeed a dangerous behavior. (The police charge for that is called "undue care and attention". When safety is an issue, and you're giving the impression that it is, then please see a therapist about it. Do you do relaxation exercises before driving?
for 21 år siden 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jaime, about your driving and looking back at the rear view mirror or so....i think your just bein a cautious driver and i dont see nothing wrong with it. i keep on checkin if i tightened a jar or bottle cap...now thats weird...good thing you guys are there for support...am trying to overcome this habit... ;)
for 21 år siden 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry it took me so long to reply. When I was younger I would have to check to make sure my bedroom door was locked, I had a number of times I would check, it was like 40 or something like that, and I no longer do that, but after I€™ve cooked something I check over and over to make sure I€™ve turned off the stove. And for some reason now when I€™m driving I have this obsession with looking in the back seat, I always do it before I take off but then I tend to do it A LOT while driving and I€™m afraid sometimes I€™m going to get into an accident, and I only have panic attack while driving so I don€™t€™ know if there is a connection or not.
hi anne, smudga....thank you for being supportive and the advice you guys have given me. this eases my mind now. ;)
for 21 år siden 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rst. Ask yourself what would happen if you did not re-tighten the jar. What is the worst that can happen if you don't? An if the worst happened, would it be so awful? (For instance if the jar fell and broke, it could be cleaned up. Ask yourself how much importance are you giving to it and why? YOu can challenge this obsessive thinking and experiment, like only tighten it once and see what happens in the days to come, for instance. Usually people don't handle jars by the lids, so the danger of picking it up by the lid and having the jar drop from underneath is not high, is it?
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
rst, I don't recall doing anything in particular for my habits to go. I think I just got to a stage where you get sick of doing them and I stopped doing them. I'm 26 now so it was a while ago, but I asked my Mum and she also says that they basically just went with time. I just grew out of them. You obviously have what I had and so I'm guessing yours will go in time aswell.
hi guys, thank you for replyin. smudga, how were you able to overcome this habit? i know it wont go away overnight. funny to some but my habit is just like yours before. i always try to close jars and bottles many times before i get really satisfied. all i know is that it started one day and became a habit...and i'm hoping that this would soon go away...this habit!!!
for 21 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Between the age 13-15 I had obsessive habits like your rst such as having to do up lids on jars again, turn taps off again etc.. That was 13 years ago and all I remember is that they just went. I never went to a doc or anyone, they just went. And Iwona I also have what u have with the obsessivnes about illness and the panic from them. But it's gradually getting better. Nothing lasts forever!!
for 21 år siden 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hello, i was first diagnosed with ocd and panic appeared later in my case - full blown panic, that is. in my case my obsessions sort of trigger panic but not always. but because my obsessions revolve around illness and panic does too...well, you can imagine. i went through different sorts of obsessions and meds for them but CBT appreas to be the best treatment in my case. Iwona
hi jaime, hope you dont mind me askin what your ocd is all about? other people may find this weird but my ocd is simple chores that i dont think i'm doin right. ex. locking doors etc.

Læser dennne tråd: