Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

PMS and depression

for 14 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Goofy!

I totally get what you are saying. I get like that too! I have some periods in the month where my hormones just wreak havoc with me and my mood etc. I so totally understand you!

I don't have any suggestions except, on those days don't make any important decisions, don't take on any important or delicate tasks and don't believe a word that nasty little voice in your head is saying!

Anyway, sorry I cannot be more hlpful but I did want to say I get the same thing every month and I totally understand!
for 14 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi goofy,

I have heard of it before in fact a very good friend of mine gets it all the time and she is at her wits end trying to find a solution.  My best advice is to:
-talk to your doctor
-exercise and eat healthy especially around the time you are expecting to feel down.  Try to stay away from processed foods.  My friend says this seems to help.
-Plan something that will make you happy during those days

Member's any other suggestions?

Ashley, Health Educator
for 14 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think I have mentioned that I've been doing good. That, I think goes without saying that I don't have my bad days. I woke up yesterday in a funky mood.  Didn't sleep the night before, didn't want to get out of bed.  Made myself stay out of bed for three hours and then, went back to bed. I didn't take a bath, or take careof anything, including myself.  I was confused and upset.  I talked to my therapist (perfect timing with the appt.).  He said without any warning and just waking up, he thought it was physical.  I ask him what he meant by that and he said it could be hormonal or just not feeling good.  I thought geez, this did happen last month and got out my calendar after I left and confirmed.  Yep. it's that time in the womanly cycle.  I get so upset, down, tired, crying, pitiful (self-pity) for about three days along with physical things, then I am okay.  It is so frustrating.  Okay women, anyone else have these issues. 

Until I figured this out, I was going OH NO, not again.  I still feel the same way but as Diva says "this too shall pass", is making me feel a bit better. I also called the dr. to ask her to increase my hormones as they were recently changed.  I hope this gets me back on track.  I wish it were predictable too.  However, I lucked out this month.

Just looking for others who experience the same and feedback; any suggestions?

Læser dennne tråd: