Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.760 emner i 47.060 indlæg

160.793 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

finished program

for 16 år siden 0 172 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done to you John. I joined the site long before you and still havent got past week 6! It has helped me a great deal and your post has inspired me to go onto week 7. I must do this. Thanks.
for 16 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you, Danielle !!
Thank you, Daily Llama !!
for 16 år siden 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have a good grip on the programmes that have already altered your perceptions about your life, John. Good for you - and, hey, don't worry too much about the alcoholic spitting at you - most likely he's been pickled so long that he isn't carrying any live 'bugs' in his system at all! Like most he'll die of a failed organ syndrome ... I never had a cold when I was a heavy drinker long ago ... as for the rest of his abuse... "sticks and stone may break my bones but names will never hurt me..." Patrick
for 16 år siden 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
John, We are happy we could help! Keeping the programs handy are great for maintenance and we are always here if you need additional assistance. Keep on the path! We are very happy for you! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
Hi I'm John. I finished both the anxiety and depression programs and noticed a considerable improvement in my symptoms in both areas. I've had this problem off and on since childhood. I'm now in my 40's. Thank you!! I've had a relapse in my anxiety due to hypochondria and obsessive thoughts triggered by a aggressive encounter with a homeless alcoholic. He spit and was verbally abusive.However, I've saved the program to my computer and am going through the CBT of the anxiety program again to resolve this. I also use emotional freedom techniques. Once again, thank you to ,"the depression center".

Læser dennne tråd: