Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.137 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Tips for Relaxing at Work

for 15 år siden 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The survival kit is a great idea Dragonfly! It certainly seems to be working for you to minimize stress.

Members.............can you come up with a similar "kit" that contains tools you can use on demand when needed during stressful episodes or anxiety?

Faryal, Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I usually carry a sort of "survival kit" with me whevever I go, including work.  It includes a CD player with my mindfulness meditation CD ready to go, my journal, my Don't Should on Yourself booklet, and my Depression Tool Kit booklet.  When I've been in a stressful situation, I will excuse myself, go find a quiet corner/office/meeting room and listen to the mindfulness CD.  That usually helps enough that I can finish the day.  If I need something more, I'll write in my journal and debrief myself there.

for 15 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

In the past week, we’ve been talking about stress management. Learning how to better manage sources of stress can help decrease the intensity of your craves. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your break time:
  • Practice your deep breathing. Deep breathing improves circulation and eases muscle tension.
  • Check your e-mail. Subscribe to a messaging service that will send you daily jokes or inspirational quotes. A few funny or inspiring words can help lift your spirit and gain perspective
  • Turn on your radio: Classical music has been shown to induce relaxation. Have it on in the background or tune in online. Many radio stations now have live feeds via the internet.
  • Stretch! Take a few minutes in between long tasks to take a stretch break. It can help increase alertness, improve blood flow and relieve tension.
How do you bring your stress levels down at work?

Ashley, Health Educator

Læser dennne tråd: