Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Spending a night out of town

for 14 år siden 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is great for me.  I hate staying away from home.

It's silly really, i never used to be like this 

Does anyone else have this fear?  I am starting to think this only adds to me wanting to isolate myself

for 14 år siden 0 11226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Members,

Do you struggle with anxiety? Today we will be looking at sample exposure plans to help you overcome your fears.

If you fear taking a trip away from home…

• Spend a night in a hotel in your city or town that is near the perimeter of your “safe zone”
• Pick a small city or town not far away from home and go there for the day. Find a motel & restaurant that look good. Have dinner at the restaurant and remember the motel you chose will be the one you stay in on your first overnight trip.
• Return to the small town or city, go for dinner at the same restaurant and stay at the motel. After dinner, return to your room with a good relaxing distraction, sleep and return home the next day.
• Repeat the previous step gradually staying overnight further and further away from home and for longer periods of time.

Is going on an overnight trip away from home a fear of yours?
Ashley, Health Educator

Læser dennne tråd: