Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Your Top 3- Thought Provoking Questions

for 13 år siden 0 223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rowsie

I'd rather be beautiful and dumb. Why?  It sounds like more of a recipe for happiness to me.  I'm kind of smart and kind of unattractive, and a fat lot of good that combination has done me, so I'd try the other option for sure.

Now my next:

'A lone tree sways in the wind.  Without the tree, does the wind blow?'
for 13 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok Samantha, I'm going to take the logical approach to this one. If you didn't know how old you are, you would have to be too young to understand the concept of time. So probably less than 2. On the other hand, you could be too old to care anymore.

Pete, a person who has succeeded at failing? At first I thought you've managed to do both but really you have succeeded in your task, which was to fail. If you had not failed, you would have succeeded and therefore you would have failed at your original task which was to fail. So, if you fail, you succeed. If you succeed, you fail.  

Here's mine: Would you rather be extremely smart and extremely unattractive or extremely beautiful and extremely dumb? Why?
for 13 år siden 0 223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Blimey, Samantha! I'm no good at this kind of clever conundrum, but these forums are so quiet I'll try and participate.

In answer to your question, I'd say that you are the same age that you would be if you did know.  Illustration - if I have a dog that was born five years ago, it doesn't know its age but it is five years old. What a boring and prosaic way to answer the question.

I suppose you want mine:

'If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?'

for 13 år siden 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This week we are going to do a top 1. I am going to share with you one of my top thought provoking questions. Answer mine and share your top thought provoking question.

Thought provoking question: How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Samantha, Health Educator

Læser dennne tråd: