Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

Stepping Outside Boosts your Self Esteem and Mood

for 9 år siden 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really love to step outside. Even at work I try to have a brisk walk for a pause. And walking in the nature at the weekends is a favourite of mine.
for 9 år siden 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I went out side twice today and glad I did. I had been out first to work on flowerbeds and play with my horse. I haven't ridden in 4 years because of an injured shoulder and now I am afraid to ride this horse. So I just play with her on the ground. Later in the afternoon I decided to go out again. It was a beautiful late fall day. The sun felt so nice, took the horse for a walk to the mail box. Then played with her in the paddock. I think this plan of not expecting to much of the horse is doing us both some good. I know a bit about feeling ashamed of ones body. I have always been self conscious. I can't figure out why I should feel that way. When I was younger I was always slim, yet I still felt like I was unworthy to wear a bathing suit. Now that I am 59, the years are catching up to me. I have put on that middle age spread tummy and hips. The only time I have had a bathing suit on in the past two years is to go to one of those Polar dips in New Years Day. The by-standers only get to see you for about 5 minutes. You quickly get out of your snowsuit, run across the ice to the hole that is surrounded by fire-fighters. Jump in the hole then get pulled out by a fire-fighter. Then the race back across the ice to your cloths. Come to think of it, that was a lot of fun. I should do it again sometime. Go outside even if it is just to sit on the front step.
for 9 år siden 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stepping outside is great; but first, you've got to get yourself outside. There are times when all I want to do is self-isolate. There have been times when I lived a very active lifestyle but the last few years it's all I can do to get outside.

A great part of it is that I have become embarrassed by the person I have become. Gaining weight due to medication is the biggest factor preventing me from getting outside. I feel like everyone is watching me and being critical of my appearance.

I was once proud of the way I looked but now I don't even want to go out to do the things I have to like groceries.
for 9 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Five minutes outside can have a positive impact on your mood. Read the article below for more info.

How does being outside effect you?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-science-willpower/201005/stepping-outdoors-boosts-mood-self-esteem

Læser dennne tråd: