Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.838 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS

A better CBT community

for 9 år siden 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Galliana and Ashley for your replies.
Maybe online therapy is an option, but I am arriving at a point that I need to focus more in what I want (objetives) then in what I don't want (depression and anxiety), and I have been doing some progresses with the objectives.

for 9 år siden 0 11224 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Eleveno and Galliana,

A sense of community does make things a lot more engaging. Human beings thrive when they have a sense of belonging. You two have been great, active members here, so thank you for trying to build on that community.

Eleveno, have you looked into online therapy? I have been noticing there have been more options out there for that.
Ashley, Health Educator
for 9 år siden 0 65 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think I know what you mean when you talk about a sense of community. It is like feeling that you belong. A place where you are accepted and can open up a bit more. I so much enjoyed the feeling of belonging to a group, when I was in a weekly workshop on Mindfulness. I missed it when the 8 weeks of sessions were finished. There is good news though as another 4 week course in being offered by the same instructor and I signed up immediately.
for 9 år siden 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everybody!

From time to time I do not do any CBT exercises as is the case in the last weeks. I know that if things started getting unconfortable I could return and practice what I have learned here.

I do not feel that I am having a setback or even a relapse, but I am having some distressing thoughts and I think I could benefit from doing some of exercices. The fact of visiting and writting this post is already very useful for my mood.

But this time I do not feel like doing the exercises again, I think I need some external motivation. In yoga and many other  activities there are the sense of community. In CBT, apart from this website, I didn't find any active community dealing with CBT. And even in this site I do not feel the community anymore.

My only option with CBT is to find a well trained and experienced therapist just to have the occasional conversation to keep me on track, but that is also an endavour. I already tried in the past without success, and I do not want to spend a fortune or even too much time with it.

Læser dennne tråd: