Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Paxil and Depression

for 17 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, You can also check with your pharmacist regarding dosages and side effects. This may not be for all and you should always consult you doctor. Keep Strong, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 17 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was on Paxil 10 years ago (at 16) and was just prescribed it again. When I was on it before my moods went really flat, but my doctor wanted to try it again because it is really good for depression, panic attacks, and OCD (i'm not the last, but it can't hurt!) I go back in 3 weeks to check in with her, but from what I remember the nausea is do-able, dry mouth sucked, and the mood flattening sucked. Just keep your activity and mood charts, and let your doc know if any of the side effects get bad.
for 17 år siden 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
with all medication there will be side effects...nausea is a given.the good news it eventually goes away, but as far as my own personal experience it had a reversal effect on me and sent me into a suicidal trance I had never before actually atempted till after I started that med. everyone is diff. just dont ignore what your body is telling you and tell your doc how your doin. increasing the dose rapidly will increase the side effects from what I have learned but you do what you gotta do just ask yourself what you would rather feel more a little nauseas or sad 24/7?
for 18 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Becky, Please contact your doctor and pharmacist regarding dosages and side effects. You may also want to do a search within the site using the word "Paxil". Members have touched on this subject before. Keep Strong, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 18 år siden 0 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My doctor prescribed my paxil a few days ago for depression. I am just starting at 5 mgs, but it is making me have nausea and very nervous, I also feel weird in the head, kind of spacey. I was wondering if anyone has had success with Paxil for depression. Thanks, Becky

Læser dennne tråd: