Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Took myself off my meds

for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear elegypoem, Many effective treatments are available. In fact, over 80 % of people with depression are eventually able to manage their symptoms with proper therapy or a combination of therapies. It's very important to get help, just like you would for any serious medical illness. For example, most diabetics will do what they can to get proper medication and make required changes to their diet and lifestyle. Most people with heart problems do the same. Depression is just as serious as diabetes or heart problems, so you should do everything you can to get medical help. Please consider consulting with your health care provider about how you have been feeling and the recent changes in your medications. Casey ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Alright, I was on Seroquel, Prozac, and Lamictil, and I decided to take myself off of them. I have been off of the Prozac and Lamictil for about 7 weeks now. The Seroquel though... I take most of the time. I can't sleep without it. Lately I've been wondering it it reeeeaally wasn't a good idea. Now that the Prozac is leaving my system completely(I believe?) I've been feeling even worse. I've been on Zyprexa, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Prozac, Zoloft, Risperadol, Lamictil, Trazodone, and another one, can't think of the name. I've been diagnosed with severe depression, then a mood disorder. Doctor didn't say bipolar, but I've been on a bipolar treatment for the past year. It seems to be working better than the depression treatment, but I was still not satisfied. My question is... is there any hope? I flat out refuse to be put on Effexor... but besides that, are there any meds that could help? Also, I have a lot of sleep problems, and that is a major problem at the moment. I don't want to go back to the doctor, but it seems I have to. I'm just scared of being put back in the hospital, and going through the cycle all over again. Any help will be much appreciated.

Læser dennne tråd: