Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Benzodiazephines - Sepazon

for 19 år siden 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Julie; I have had some side effects in the past, like hallucination type dreams were I wake up screaming, which I read was a side effect. Also, renal problems which continued for years when I was on all the meds, and I wasn't sure which was causing it; the SSRIs or the Benzodiazephines, because I had to take both or I could not sleep. That is my problem lately. I usually wake up at about 4am which makes me angry, and I can't go back to sleep without trying something else afterwards. I had urinary tract infections almost every second month for at least four years. Even when I took Chinese medicine for a while, the infections persisted. When I stopped all the meds. the infections eventually stopped. So I figured, that if they say there is renal imparement, I also felt retention and couldn't go properly until I took something else for that, that was my main problem with taking meds., along with weight gain. My doctor said that this new one should help me sleep, and relax, and loose weight, so I hope it is true. Thank you for your suggestion.
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
julie what side effects has your husband experienced from benzo.....how long must they be taken before one can feel a change? thanks bob
for 19 år siden 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The only bad thing about Benzodiazapines is they can be addictive, so only take what's perscribed. They work very well when used as perscribed for anxiety. My husband has been on them for years. If you trust your doctor, don't be afraid. Good luck! j.
for 19 år siden 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was just given Sepazon, a Benzodiazephine for my anxiety, depression, and weight gain. Has anyone found success on this route? I just read about it on the internet and found many bad side effects I used to have on similar medications in the past. But since my symptoms have gotten worse, this is what was prescribed. I am scared. Anybody out there on similar meds. who feel better now? I think it is similar to Xanax.

Læser dennne tråd: