Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.104 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

Cipramil

for 19 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well… Cipramil (in my country Seropram) is one of the best antidepressants from a group of preps. konwn as SSRI (special serotonine reuptake inhibitors). It is quite effective medicine, but it is not possibly the best choice for you. I don’t know how much do you take, but I know that the biggest dose is 30 mg per day. So if you have already reached this dose, try to wait for 4-6 weeks to let the drug work properly. If it doesn’t work after that time period, you should change the drug. Only your doctor can tell you the next course, but be sure that there is a lot of alternatives: fourth generation of AD’s – SNRI, NDRI, NaSSA or the good old tricyclic antidepressants. So don’t panic, thing will improve soon.
for 19 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I understand your frustration. I'm going through the same dosage increase thing with Effexor. Celexa (the USA name for Cipramil) worked great for me for a year. But when I went off it (thought I was cured - HAH!) and then tried it again, it wouldn't work at all. Work with your doctor. They usually ask how much it's helping. If you get to the highest dose and it's still not working completely, they can add something or switch to something different. Sometimes you get lucky and the first one's a charm. But, lots of times, it's a frustrating cycle of trial and elimination until you find the right one. Don't be shy about speaking up about this to your doctor. They can't help if you don't say anything. And it's not unusual to have to keep tweaking things until you find what's going to help YOU. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon.
for 19 år siden 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am currently taking Cipramil. I started on 1 tablet, moved up to 2 and now have finally reached number 3. How will I ever get off of these if I constantly need more and more to function as a human being? Eveything is suffering - my uni, my partner, my sex life (what sex life?). I have no sex drive what so ever. I am only 20, about to marry my 23 year old fiancee. So what I would like to hear about is, is medication necessary, what alternatives worked for you, what other tablets worked better ( so I can talk to my GP about this) and any experiences with these ****ed little pills that may be similar. I feel so alone. My friends say "Don't stay on those, they will turn you into a zombie", my family say "Stay on them, you are doing better since you started" and I think "When does it all end? When can I live a normal life?"

Læser dennne tråd: