Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.106 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

Zoloft to Wellbutrin-side effects

for 20 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
AS FAR AS WELBUTRIN GOES. IT KEPT ME ON THE GO, AND MADE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD WHEN I FIRST STARTED TAKING IT. LIKE YOU, THE FIRST WEEK I WAS ON IT, I STARTED FEELING THE EFFECTS. AFTER A MONTH MY DOCTOR RAISED MY DOSE. WRONG MOVE. THIS MADE ME VERY AGITATED AND ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL I COULD COMMIT SUICIDE. I FELT VERY TICKED OFF ALL OF THE TIME. I COULDNT SLEEP, COULDNT FUNCTION WITHOUT GETTING ****ED OFF. NOW I HAVE SWITCHED TO ZOLOFT. AFTER THE WELBUTRIN, HE THOUGHT HE SHOULD START OFF STRONG. OKAY, ANOTHER SIDE EFFECT HURDLE. MY MIND FELT NUMB, I WAS JUMPY AND REALLY CLOUDY HEADED. I CUT MY DOSE BACK MYSELF (MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE), BUT I FEEL BETTER NOW. YOU JUST GET SO TIRED OF FEELING ****PY, YOU DONT WANT SIDE EFFECTS FROM A MEDICINE MAKING IT WORSE. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE CAN FIND A MEDICINE THAT WORKS FOR THEM. BUT DONT FORGET WHEN YOU START FEELING GOOD ON YOUR MEDICINE AND CAN HANDLE PROBLEMS, WORK YOUR PROBLEMS OUT, SO HOPEFULLY ONE OF THESE DAYS THE MEDICINE CAN BE GONE AND OUR SELF ESTEEM AND SELF WORTH WILL BE BACK.
for 20 år siden 0 293 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Nat, Welcome to the Depression Center. Side effects of medication can be felt within days even hours of taking your first dose. It is important to let your doctor know about the trembling and hyperactivity immediately. They may have to refine the dose or change the medication. Keep posting your thoughts and concerns, we are here to help. Also, make use of the tools on the left of your screen. Susanne
for 20 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I'm new to this board. I am a 32-year-old female diagnosed with chronic depression (dysthymia)6 years ago. I was on Prozac for 2 years and then switched to Zoloft 150mg for three years and now on Zoloft 200mg since last year. Few months earlier, it seems like I was having another episode of depression. The Zoloft was no help at all. I slept all the time and I can't really work. I totally lost motivation. My doctor thought that Zoloft may be ineffective for me now. So, he suggested me to change to Wellbutrin. I started on WellbutrinSR 150mg a day and still 200mg of Zoloft a day one week ago. And seems like the side effects of Wellbutrin got to me already! I thought it was gonna take a few weeks before Wellbutrin will work. But this is just one week! I am trembling a lot, i.e., my hand are shaking all the time. I experience constipation and have not been able to sleep very well. I was able to work A LOT though. I finished the work that would have taken me a month to finish in one week and I have energy to work on my garden everyday even after work. This is nothing I experienced during the past 6 years. Now, my question is whether the side effects are supposed to start at the first week of taking Wellbutrin? I felt like I'm over-imagining the effects of this drug. But I am trembling all the time and quite hyper-active. Any of you have this experience?

Læser dennne tråd: