Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.761 emner i 47.061 indlæg

160.840 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA

Anyone out there

for 18 år siden 0 36 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Snuggles - It's hard waiting for folks to read your posts and get back to you. Try to be patient - this often doesn't seem a very active place. Perhaps everyone is doing he CBT buddies - have you downloaded that? I've had no luck for some reason, but maybe you would find someone to chat with there. You sound wise beyond your years in wanting to be be content with yourself and find your strength internally rather than totally relying on others to build you up. But do stay in touch with folks who support you. A big mistake I've made is isolating myself from friends. I was too sad and depressed want to be with anyone, but it's hard to re-establish those friends once you have pushed them away. I think it's always best to try to find a good middle ground; leaning when you need to but always working on finding your own center and good sense of self. Lots of words and sometimes they all sound meaningless. But you are on the right path. I do think this program is a good one. I've started doing it over again because I really didn't throw myself into it. I got up to Session 7 and starting seeing how good it is but needed to go back and really do the homework, writing it all down, and really doing the work. I think it will pay off. Much love and good wishes are going out to you from me daily.
for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Snuggles, You've come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "PROGRAM TOOLS" you'll find our Depression Test. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. If you ever have any questions or concerns please click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page. We're open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Melanie ________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am an 18 yr old girl. I have been dealing with depression for about 5 or so years. My mom and dad fight a lot, but it didnt start there. It all started when my cousin commited suicide. My mom and myself started fighting more and more. I had JUST recently got out of a 1 yr. relationship( not by my choice) and I love him to death, and he loves me. But he feels we need out own lives, we both have no friends except each other and he's right. His family is the greatest. They help me through everything and anything. And the more I think about all of it, the more I realize.. I need to be happy with me. I need a life besides him. This is really hard. Ive seen a phsycologist before but couldnt afford it b/c my insurance didnt cover it. I need support. And a lot of it. So please anyone out there... I need you.

Læser dennne tråd: