Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Pregnant and Depressed

for 19 år siden 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
kayelle perhaps you have to work on your husband sexually. do his favourite things, experiment a little. tell him he's hot...whatever. this site has some proper decorum so i can't say too much, but i'm writing from my own masculine point of view. men do look at relationships and sex in a much different manner than women do. bob
for 19 år siden 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
kayelle you will be unpregnant some day, so your husband will be attracted to you. perhaps you could focus more on looking for good things to say and do for your husband and daughter. its a very difficult thing also to diversify your life in your condition and with a young child, but perhaps you can look beyond your family for something that interests or captivates you. i walk around with a digital camera and take pictures of everything, my neighbours included...if your bring a kid you attract lots of attention. you could work on a photo family photo album. Also, keep a journal, write poetry, write to and read this site etc. I have read a few things about cognitive behaviour therapy and i think that has helped me focus on whats important in my life. you know your life will change, as you bring another child into the world. Hang in there. bob
for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayelle, Thank you for sharing your story with us and welcome t our support community. Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find our Depression Test. This test is not a diagnostic tool and is not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. This may also help better assess the situation. If you have any question or concerns with our site or please contact Support Department at support@depressioncenter.net. We are open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 19 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I'm new here. I'm desperate to find some help and came upon this website. I'm due to have my second baby at the end of next month. I have a history of depression but haven't been treated for it for awhile--went off antidepressants (which never really helped much) before I got pregnant the first time in early 2003. I'm feeling like a horrible, unworthy human being. I have a wonderful daughter and my husband says he loves me--but we've been drifting further and further apart. He has no interest in me physically and while he's always said that it's because we are not getting along, he finally admitted last night that he is not attracted to me right now (not his exact words, but it was something like--"you're less sexy when you're pregnant." It just destroyed me. I can't seem to snap out of this. I keep crying and crying though I'm trying to hide this from my daughter. In the meantime, I'm also losing my patience with her (toddler tantrums, etc.) My husband is just sick of me being this way; I don't know how much longer he can take it. I feel like such an ugly, fat, idiotic loser. I want to feel better, and I want to be there for my husband and daughter (and new child). I've been trying to reach a therapist (my former one plus a new referral) all day and won't be able to get in until next week. Don't know what to do in the meantime. My husband is tired of my negativity and sadness. I need some advice or input or reassurance or something!

Læser dennne tråd: