Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

very depressed

for 19 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are not alone, get the medication you need. As for your son, kids are resilient and your child will be stronger for your suffering. Be there for him when the time comes and dedicate your self to him by helping yourself.
for 19 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your child sounds no more handicap than mine; I don't listen to them anymore. Let the children be who they are. As for your self, you may feel this way now, but trust me it will get better. The main thing is knowledge, the older you get the more you see yourself and understand the stresses your under. Raising three children on my own was a challenge at first. What would everyone say about a man raising three children? Instinct took over and I am as b*tchy as any other women you would meet on the street. Let your instincts come out; protect the ones you love, love them with all your heart. Find time for yourself!
for 19 år siden 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So sorry for the way you are feeling, but there is hope. Medication has saved my life, along with cognitive therapy. Do not hesitate to seek the help you need. Depression is an illness and very treatable. Do not be shamed into silence about the help that you need. You can feel better. Bea
for 19 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have not been on medication since I was 18 yrs old, and I thought I had done a good job to deal with it but the older I am getting it seems to be getting worse, and I did take the depression test and tested severe. I have terrible thoughts, and some days they are consuming. What I am most afraid of is that I made my son the way he is and that hurts me very badly. But I can't seem to keep anything straight these days I can be in the middle of a conversation and forget what I was saying. It is very odd. Thanks for writing I'll let you know tomorrow how things go.
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
tearyeyed31 you have my prayers. you have taken some positive steps in writing and also in booking an appointment. you can't turn your life around in one quick step. i send my support and wish you the best. perhaps you should have a capable support person accompany to the mental health facility and also in dealing with any social agencies. can your husband help? perhaps you might also keep a record of any diffiiculties you have with your child and how you handled it, so you can build a case in the event of having to deal with government agencies. if possible find a trustworthy friend to help you. i hope you will recieve some more input on this site. have you checked local counselling resources and women's centres for assistance for therapy and/or support. It helps if you husband is educated about depression also. keep in touch. writing help, at least a little bit. bob
for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Teary, Thank you for sharing your story. There are many individuals here that know what you are going through and they can be of support to you. If you have not already, please take a look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS". This is where you will find our Depression Test. This test is not a diagnostic tool and is not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. This may help better assess the situation for all. If you have any question or concerns with our site or please contact Support Department at support@depressioncenter.net. We are open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Josie __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 19 år siden 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am new here, and am just so depressed. Yesterday was the worst I have ever been I cried uncontrollably for hours until my face was all red and puffy. I am 31 yrs old and diagnosed with bipolar disorder however I do not have very many symptoms of mania as a matter of fact I am just extremely low and maintain that low, every once in awhile I will become excited but thats it. I have a 6 yr old who has been diagnosed with ADHD and is mildly mentally handicapped and Ijust wonder if some of the problems he is having is because of me, I mean he is showing signs crying on and on, getting angry, I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I have failed everyone around me. My marriage suffers yesterday my husband did not even know what to do to help me, except hold me, I was inconsolable. My children hate me, and I am jst drinking it all away. Can anyone help me? Very confused. I am taking my son tomorrow to a mental health facility to be checked up do I need to inform the doctor of my diagnosis too? Are they going to say I am an unfit mother because I am so depressed? I am scared and very paranoid about what they will say. I went through alot of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse as a child and I just buried it, now I cannot even sleep right. If you can help me at all I would love it.

Læser dennne tråd: