Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

sigh

for 19 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good question and if we can work that out it might help us alot. If you take a look at Bob's "Rational Thought" thread, we were discussing how maybe if you just keep analyzing the hell out of an issue, you might find a reason. I think you just have to focus energy on searching for those triggers. Problem is, as you know, we have no idea something affects us the way it does half the time. I don't know if I'm any help because I'm about as confused as they come but I'm really trying to get to the bottom of this illness. I do think that the triggers are often the ones we least expect.
for 19 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh, I see. That seemed very reasonable :) How do one really find that "trigger" anyway?
for 19 år siden 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think when you suffer from depression, even the teletubbies can bring on a bout of sadness or hopelessness if you associate it with something sad. Some days I can listen to certain music and I'm fine but if I'm getting low I can listen to the same song and picture my funeral. Is it us or is it the music? I think we have triggers and if we're going down we are more likely to be affected by a certain song or anything that we associate with something that brings us down whether we realize it or not. I think all people are that way but if you suffer from depression, it's probably worse.
for 19 år siden 0 57 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I do know music can make me feel better so I would assume that it can negatively effect one's mood....certainly a song with associations to a lost love for example could trigger a sad feeling leading to sad thoughts leading to depression.Trisha
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
some of the music thats out there, esp. rap certainly seems depressing, in terms of monotony and ant-social dialogue, thats all i know bob
for 19 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is music able to bring about depression? Just asking

Læser dennne tråd: