Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.138 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: Petra23, Mimi34, istruggle4life, schcgtest1, FeelingD0wn

Angry

for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
coach you posting inspires me...i am seeking a similar path to the one you seem to be on. i have to find a church/bible study group which works for me. i would like to hear more about what you have learned from your pastor and church. i have accepted God as a One who loves me, will listen to me, will forgive me....my degree of passion and committment fluctuates somewhat. i would like to improve my relationship with God. I do not come from a religous background, so I do not have a lot of history or emotional attachments to God. From a rational point of view, i can't understand God very well. I have simply said that i believe. i pray, i read some scriptures...its a work in progress. Ocassionally I feel I connect. Often i seem to sort of draw a blank, in terms of emotional connection. Of course there's a lot of wisdom in the Bible concerning how we should lead our lives. I don't look at the Bible as a list of rules, but more as a set of goals, or as inspiration for me to change my behaviour or thinking. Perhaps i have to look at what i can serve God...or how I can help others, though at the moment I seem to have enough difficulty merely enabling myself to function at a minimally satisfactory level. I don't know that God will solve my problems, but I hope that He can help me in dealing with my problems. thanks for writing back...I hope you will share some more of your ideas and experiences with me. thanks bob
for 19 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bob47 While I am not a deeply religious person, I believe that God has a path for all of us and we are subjected to difficult times to teach us, stengthen us, and test us. God gave us life, and we have to make choices in how we use that life. I finally started attending church regularly just after Easter this year, I used to be a holidays only person. Since I have been in this depression, I have looked for any positive that I can interact with and my church was a definite positive. Our pastor gave to very meaningful sermons that meant a lot to me. The first was about becomming a better person and he said that becomming a better person is a lot like driving. You have to stop, turn right, and go straight. The second sermon was about how God is always with us even in the most difficult times, how he is always with you. They just really hit home for me. But once again, I was looking to surround my self with positive energy and the church was definitely one.
for 19 år siden 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Meg, I've suffered with major depressive disorder (MDD) all my life, but never knew enough to actually believe I had an illness. I've always been able to cope until I experience a major change in my life (most recently being a move across country) and then it spins out of control. As I am in my 50's now, the episodes are beyond belief. I was suicidal two months ago and finally admitted to myself that I needed professional help. A friend recommended a psychiatrist and my life is now changed forever. I was diagnosed with MDD and he immediately put me on Cymbalta (along with Cognitive Therapy once a week). I am feeling like a new person now that is looking forward to my future. I wake up every morning being grateful for my life and this second chance to experience everything without the gloom of depression threatening me. So, I say to you ... yes, there is hope. Never give up hope. There is help out there and it works if you are willing to accept it and make getting better your first priority. Good luck, Meg. Bea
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
coachD you mentioin God in your posting. How does He work in your life?...i am interested in deepening my relationship with God. Thanks for any insights. bob
for 19 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Meg Hang in there. I have been in the same kind of funk for about 3 months now and last night I started counseling. Being able to talk to some one who understands was HUGE. I felt progress the first time that I went and I can't wait until next week for the next session. Talking with a professional about your trouble will do you a lot of good, they know what you are experiencing and can give you the proper tools and motivation to get better. Don't give up, you own the greatest gift that god gave us all Life
for 19 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi i woke up feeling good happy "normal" had about 6 hrs of feeling good about my self thought i would go for a bike ride to continue the good feelings came back and i can slowly feel my self getting moody, angry and negative. why? Im so over this feeling an it is only getting worse as my life goes on. Im starting meditation tomorow an hypnosis. Do you think it will help me? I suffer from major depression an it needs to go. Please give me feed back im sooo desperate! Im also thinking about getting electro therapy done, has anyone tried it? does it work? please help meg :confuse:

Læser dennne tråd: