Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

logo

How to help a loved one with Depression

2024-07-03 4:49 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.763 emner i 47.063 indlæg

160.866 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MKLÆ, TCT2, rixiwek68, cokkeyedro, TCT

Wish it would stop

for 19 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
kobe, You have come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find our Depression Test. This test is not a diagnostic tool and is not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. If you have any question or concerns with our site or please contact Support Department at support@depressioncenter.net. We are open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Melanie ____________________ The Depression Center
for 19 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bob, thank you for responding. It helps hearing other people's advice. Thanks ~~Kobe101
for 19 år siden 0 283 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
kobe101 hey, you have logged onto a good site. you are fortunate in a lot of ways first of all you live with a loving empathic husband. believe him when he tells you that you are beautiful. i think that the marine corp, probably has considerable mental health counselling and therapy services available. asking for help is a big step to take, but probably a worthwhile one. i let my depresseion problems go on too long without getting help and i paid a huge price. you are young and should attempt to deal with your problems asap. love yourself, don't blame yourself take care bob
for 19 år siden 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEllo, This is my first time doing something like this, I hope it helps me. I am 21 years old and married. Last week I took a big step for myself, I went to my medical and asked to talk to a doctor about my depression. Growing up, I never was able to do that. I was suppose to see a doctor last friday, but I couldn't make it because I was required to do this stupid 8 mile hike for my work. My work is a mistake I think, I am in currently in the marine corps. I was really looking foward to that appointment. I think I have a depression, maybe a major one. I have had it since I was a child growing up. Now, I think it's getting worse. Everyday I put myself down, thinking I am worthless and no good. I always think I am ugly and fat, even though my husband tells me I am beautiful everyday and that I have the best body. There are times I wish I would fall asleep and never wake up, hoping I will go "upstairs" by my grandpas. I am so sick of feeling like this. This isn't only affecting myself, but my husband as well. He told me that I need to get help, and he told me how this is hurting him. We get into arguements, a couple of them have been bad, but other ones are over something stupid. I am not sure if maybe I have mood disorder or something like that. Because I do get irrated very easily over little things. My husband also points out that I will be in such a good mood, very happy and laughing, than all of sudden I turn very moody and get upset, and mad at my husband. I just want to get better, I want to be happy, not sad no more. I have always wondered if I am the only person like this. I hope not. If anyone has encouraging words to say, or advice, I would love to hear them! It helps when I talk, over the weekend I told my mom about my situation for the first time, and it felt so good to talk to someone. ~~~April

Læser dennne tråd: