Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.760 emner i 47.060 indlæg

160.800 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

technical difficulties

for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya goofy and Breanne,

In my case if I hit the next button to go to the next section it says I have to take the goldberg test and won't let me through to next page. But if I hit the link in the green column, it lets me to the next section. Hope this helps!
for 15 år siden 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,

I am having the exact same issue as Goofy! Would love to do session four but can't as it says I should take the goldberg test and I can't find the test. So not sure how to get to session 4! Thanks!
for 15 år siden 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for letting us know goofy. You can always contact us through "Feedback"
I have emailed the technical team to let them know. We will inform you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
for 15 år siden 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am sorry I can't find the e-mail to address this question to the technical folks at this site.  However, I started session 4 and it says I must take the Goldberg Test, I thought it was the one listed at the top of the column on the left - it says WB-DAT.  I took that and it didn't move me along in Session 4, I also looked for a link within the text I had been reading.  Anyone tell me where I find this as I cannot proceed without it.

thanks

Læser dennne tråd: