Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Medlemsgruppe drikkeri

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Browse gennem 411.760 emner i 47.060 indlæg

160.789 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

PMS and depression

for 3 år siden +1 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi

I do not normally struggle with depression but lately I have been feeling super down during my time of the month. This is not normal for me. I know other women have mood swings during their periods and I wanted to hear from women who were able to manage their pms symptoms. I know alcohol impacts my mood and I still continue to drink but even when I am not drinking very much I still get extreme mood swings. I just basically hate my life for a week and think everything is terrible and then after the week I feel normal again. I talked to my doctor about it and they gave me some information and talked about medications. I don't really want to take medications so I really just wanted to hear from others and what is working for them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Normally I would just tough it out but I feel like my moodiness might be impacting my kids. I want to be a happy mom and not a moody mom. Can any moms or women relate?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Læser dennne tråd: