Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Medlemsgruppe angst

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.765 emner i 47.065 indlæg

161.109 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol

This New Forum

for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Vivien, Welcome to our support community. Please feel free to take a look around the site. The site consists of resources and knowledge that would be beneficial for you. Doctors have also created an amazing Depression Program that is helping many members right now. By posting within the site you will be privy to many members and their experiences that may assist you along the way. We are not a crisis center and are not trained to deal with members in crisis. Should this be the case, please contact us and we can put you in touch with a variety of different crisis centers. Please go through the Program slowly and let us know if we can help you navigate. Take it one step at a time and let's attack that seasonal change and make it a thing of the past. Keep Strong, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
for 18 år siden 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi. I was diagnosed with clinical depression 10 years ago. I have been on and off different medications. Wellbutrin and effexor have been working very well for me, but I also have seasonal affective disorder. Since fall has started I have been feeling hopeless, unergetic, confused and disoriented. It feels like a big weight has descended on me. For the first time in about a year I can really imagine hurting myself and putting an end to my pain once and for all. I know it is because of the season change that I feel this way, but I need to be able to function. I have started back to school to get my teaching liscense and I don't want to fail (yet again) but I can't just talk myself out of this. I have talked to my doctor but he hasn't been very helpful. I am on such high doses as it is-- more medication doesn't seem like a likely cure. If anyone out there has long term clinical depression and s.a.d., I'd love to hear from you. Thanks
for 18 år siden 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi, i am here because i have been battling with depression for a very long time and i cant seem to find any way to cure it...but the thing is i never really diagnosed what i had until spring of 2004, when i gained a tremendous amount of weight, had trouble getting up in the morning, and goin to sleep, it was pretty, it is pretty bad, i feel fat, ugly, hopeless, worthless, like i am nothing, i have tried to kill myself but never accomplished it, i hurt myself when i feel that the pain is too much, i just dont know what else to do. so i am here to see if i can find a solution.
for 18 år siden 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've been here before and am surprised to find myself back. I just was discharged by my psychiatrist two weeks ago after a year on Wellbutrin (stopped two months ago) and I was doing fine. Now, my only close friend is moving to another state, my mothter is dying, and I'm single and desperately lonely. I hate to go back on meds because, despite its reputation, I gained 30 lbs. on Wellbutrin after having successfully lost 70 lbs. just 5 years ago. Now I can't lose the weight despite working out hard at the gym 3 days a week and being careful about my diet. The thought of GAINING more weight makes me depressed. I hate the way I look, I hate being alone, and I feel myself sinking back into that black hole. So here I am again.
for 19 år siden 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DC Members: We know that some people like to lurk - but part of the successful treatment of depression is getting active. Use this forum to introduce yourself to the group. Don't be shy - we're all here to help each other out! Josie _______________________________ Depression Center Support Team

Læser dennne tråd: