Få den hjælp, som du har brug for

Lær af tusindvis andre der har arbejdet med programmet. Se denne VIDEO hvis du har brug for hjælp til at få startet.

Dagens vigtigste diskussioner

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Medlemsgruppe rygning

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Medlemsgruppe depression

Denne måneds Førende:

Mest Hjælpsomme

Fik flest Hjerter

Browse gennem 411.766 emner i 47.066 indlæg

161.110 medlemmer

Velkommen til vores nye medlemmer: monopolygou4gm, qazxsw1, PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83

Hi

for 18 år siden 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Captive, You've come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "PROGRAM TOOLS" you'll find our Depression Test and program. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. This may better help assess the situation. If you ever have any questions or concerns please click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page. We're open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Josie __________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
for 18 år siden 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey captive, welcome! i too am new and am coming to grips with things. I downloaded the IM so I am free to chat with anyone about things. Good luck to you! -boo
for 18 år siden 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Captive! and welcome... I have never been formally diagnosed, but i definately have some problems, as everyone here does. I hope you find this program as helpful as I have. Liz
for 18 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, Hi. I have DID, Major Depression, anxiety and ADD. A mess huh? All this kind of stuff I have had for a while but just recently started learning about it. I found this site in the mist of being really really depressed and slightly suicidal and decided what the heck why not give it a shot. I told my T but she hasn't e-mailed me back with what she thinks about it. Thanks for the reply. Erin
for 18 år siden 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Erin, Welcome to the community. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. What have you deen diagnosed with. I have dapression, agoraphobia, anxiety and panic attacks. I haven't had a panic attack in 2 months and I credit alot of that to this program. Live long and prosper. Sharon
for 18 år siden 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I am Erin or Captive as you might see. Captive totally is what I am right now to things in my life. You know why I am here because you all are here for the same reason so let me tell you something different. I am 23/f, I live in florida and I like to surf, play my guitar, write and be artistic but my current claim in this life is being a Karate Trainnee. Hopefully no later that the end of the year I will get my level one Instructor. I am really excited about that. Anything anyone wants to know about me ask and I hope I get to know some of you all really soon. :) Erin :)

Læser dennne tråd: